When it comes to Football season there is one dish you can bet will be on repeat across the United States, and that is Chicken Buffalo Dip. As this weekend marks the end of the 2016 season with Super Bowl LI, below you will find the best Low Carb Chicken Buffalo Dip Recipe (and it has been tester approved). Whether you are playing hostess or hanging out with new friends, this dip will have the guests licking the bowl clean. To withhold the low carb characteristics of the appetizer, serve with Celery Sticks.
Play around with the substitutions suggested below to create your signature Chicken Buffalo Dip that is sure the be a hit at any party.
Best Low Carb Chicken Buffalo Dip Recipe
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken
- 16 oz Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Sour Cream (for a lower fat option use Greek Yogurt)
- 1 cup shaved Parmesan Cheese
- 1½ cups shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- ⅓ cup Frank's Redhot (double up for a spicier dip)
- ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar (not concerned about a few carbs? use an IPA beer)
- 1 tbsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tbsp Onion Power
- Blue Cheese (optional garnish)
- Green Onions (optional garnish)
- Preheat over to 350 degrees
- Begin by mixing Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, Parmesan Cheese, 1 cup Cheddar Jack Cheese, Frank's Redhot, Apple Cider Vinegar, Garlic Salt, and Onion Powder with a Kitchenaid Mixer or Food Processor.
- While the above is mixing shred the Rotisserie Chicken
- Combine the Chicken and Mixture together (if you are using a Kitchenaid Mixer, the Chicken will shred apart during the cycle, so don't worry about big chunks)
- Once the Chicken and Mixture are well combined, pour into baking dish and sprinkle the remaining Cheddar Jack Cheese on top
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes
- O P T I O N A L garnish with Blue Cheese Crumbles and diced Green Onions
- Serve Warm
<<<Don’t Forget to Pin it!>>>
Until Next Time,